Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Return of the Jedi

Er...blogger.

AKA me. Riv.

Remember me? It's been a while.

How are you all? I'm fine. Worn out, but fine.

I read a few books in the past month. Johnny Tremain. I am the Messenger. The False Prince.

Two of those books were amazing. Take a guess at the one that wasn't.

I'll give you a hint:

Johnny Tremain.



In other news, I started a tumblr just yesterday. You're welcome to check it out. It's called Page 394. Books, writing, and subtlety, all by an angsty teen who happens to have a penchant for werewolves and the fantastical.
The direct url is http://rivre.tumblr.com/.

That's enough plug for one day.

Click to embiggen. And yeah, I have both.

Peace,
Riv

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Jedi! I'm curious about False Prince. I've been hearing a few good things about that one lately.
    Sorry you weren't to keen on Johnny Tremain. I've never read it, but my daughter seemed to enjoy.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!