Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fifteen Fun Facts About Me

My life is bland, and I'm sure you don't want to hear about it. All you could ever want is in the sidebar; my interests (sleep), my favorite movie (Disney), my favorite music (boy bands), etc. So here's Fifteen Fun fActs About Me!


1)I have three scars on my forehead, all sorta parallel. They're at an angle. Facing me, it's right to left, sloping down. My right eyebrow: corner of my mother's night table. Center of my forehead (aka my harry potter scar): car accident. Left eyebrow: I've no idea.
2)I'm probably the world's worst comedian. It runs in my family, unfortunately.
3) Eighth grade yearbook editor.
4) I have a blue camo bracelet that I never take off (well, except to shower)
5) I <3 swords
6) I have been inside the eye of the storm, and it's flippin' awesome/terrifying
7) I love Oldies Music
8) I love music
9) Rain Man is an awesome movie, even though it's ancient
10) I saw Ashton Kutcher on TV before anyone, including myself, knew who Ashton Kutcher was (That 70's Show)
11) Honey Nut Cheerios are waaay better than regular ones
12) The first novel I wanted to right started out as a fifth grade short story. In sixth grade, I went to work on it. It was about feral cats. I quit halfway through seventh grade and moved onto "adult" stuff, like teenagers overthrowing powerful governments (<----example of my horrible comedy)
13) I'm just about the least-popular kid in my grade
14) I walk nearly 1 1/2 miles every day to get home from school
15) I can't sing or dance to save my life

2 comments:

  1. I've been in the eye of the storm, too. I was in eight grade. I'll never forget it. Surreal.

    Great blog, honey!! Good for you. I'm following you now. Come visit mine: http://writersally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!