Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trailer Day!

Hey Blogger Buds,
Today, I'm posting some fantastic trailers I've seen around recently!
If you watch every single one of them posted here, you'll take around ten minutes. (Which is less time than I spent putting this all together, to be sure!) Some of them you've probably seen already, and some are sequels to books you may not have read.
Enjoy!

First up, Drought by Pam Bachorz. My review is HERE. There's a Ruby trailer and a Ford trailer. I like Ford's better. Ruby's is here
It's a bit bloody, but isn't that the point?


Next, Enclave, which I was dying for. The graphics are a bit unrealistic, but Deuce is portrayed as a really strong character.


Blood Magic, by Tessa Gratton. (Contesty over here.)
It's funny in a dark way, and makes me really excited!


Forever by by Maggie Stiefvater. If you've scrolled down to the bottom of the page, you've seen my latest section thingy, Book Showcase, in which I periodically showcase a random book trailer/widget/whatever.


You've most probably seen Divergent's trailer, but oh well.


Illusions by Aprilynne Pike just released! I'm so excited. The trailer is spoilery from the first two books. Beware. It's really funny. :)


Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston is old news, but I just saw the trailer and I think I'm more goo than human right now.


Cloaked is also an old one which I just saw. Alex Flinn For The Win! (Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even realize!)


Okay, that's all! Thanks for tuning in! (What am I? Some sort of radio talk show host? "Tuning in"? *facepalm*)

Peace and trailers,
Riv

So, what awesome trailers have YOU seen recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!