Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blog Schedule (Take #2) and I Need YOU (Please Read)

Hey Blogger Buds,
I've decided on a new blog schedule, which might make sense. And I'll try to stick to it! Life=hectic, but I love my blogger buds, so I've decided on what to do! I'll be posting 3 times a week (that's the plan, at least!).

Sunday-My Random Ramblings. This can be writing, funny stories I heard, interviews, guest posts, or...something. I have no idea.
Tuesday-Book Review/MM/TBRs/Something else book related.
Thursday-I have a new meme that I really want to try, so I hope it'll work.

This Tuesday I have a review going up. And it's DEFINITELY going up. I even scheduled it :)

Another thing. I'm planning to write a post on writing fight/battle scenes. They're a specialty of mine. Swords, fists, magic, all of it. So to do this post, I want your input! Please fill out the form below! EVERYTHING is optional, so you can fill out as much or as little as you like. I'll give credit to you if you want when I write the post.

Can't see it? It's HERE.



Thanks for filling it out, and t'is all for now, folks!
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!