Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fill in the Blanks

Hey Blogger Buds,
I know Friday isn't my posting day, but it's the 31st, and I found this great game-thing which was started over at Book Rat. (The post is here) The gist is that you answer the questions with the titles of books you've read this year. As I've mentioned before, I don't have books recorded from the entire year, but whatever.

Describe Yourself:
Candor
~Means "Free" apparently

How do you feel:
Burned
~From schoolwork

Describe where you currently live:
Brave New World
~This day and age

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Elsewhere
~Yes, I am avoiding this question, what makes you ask?

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
~I'm sure they all move pretty quickly. Especially the wardrobe.

Your best friend is:
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
~We do get along quite well, even though we haven't had chance to talk too much lately.

You and your friends are:
Something Like Fate
~Aawww, aren't I cheesy?

What's the weather like:
The Lightning Thief
~The sky is actually clear

Favorite time of day:
Night Whispers
~I had to put MG in here somewhere...

What is life to you:
Wondrous Strange
~I have a point, no?

Your fear:
Fire
~Reasonable, IMHO

What is the best advice you have to give:
Never Cry Werewolf (Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side in close second)
~I have proof this is important. I have a buddy, Aesop, to back me up!

Thought for the Day:
I am Number Four
~I have three older siblings

How I would like to die:
Catching Fire
~Not really. This would be incredibly painful

My soul's present condition:
Graceling
~I flatter myself


I don't think these answers are too shabby. I'd love to hear your answers!

Peace,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!