Okay, so I'm really bad at taking care of this stuff, because Monica over at Monica Must Read gave me an award back in the beginning of LAST August, and I'm just awful, because Monica is awesome and I've been ignoring her award. So THANK YOU, Monica!!!
So here's what ya do:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award!
- I'm an awful sleeper. It takes me forever to get to sleep.
- I was born this awesome
- I've developed a love-hate relationship with Robin Hood
- It's for my latest WIP
- He's awesome, but he's always fighting people
- Half this stuff isn't about me, so...
- I've been reading some realistic YA. Sh...it's a secret!
And now, onto the 15 Folks of Cool. I'm going to pass it on to some fellow teen bloggers I know and love!
- LReneeS of Fictional Writer
- Khadija of Black Fingernailed Reviews
- Lauren of Books From a Shelf
- Katie of Misadventures of a Teenage Bookworm
- Alex of More Than Just a Book
- Laura of Redhead Ramblings
- Brittany of Brittany's Fantasy
- Cara of Chasing Words
- Shirley of Shiirleyy's Bookshelf
- Ella of Ella's Muse
Argh. I need another 5? It took me the past several months to meet 11 teen bloggers of awesome. (Kind of sad, actually.) (Well, not true, as these are only the ones that accept awards.)
I think I'll just break the rules and go with this, since I don't have anything else to post today anyway.
Peace and teens (two things you'll never have at the same time),
Current Music: Random Glee stuff
Current Mood: Hot