Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Paying It Forward

Hey Blogger Buds!
Today I'm Paying It Forward!
1)You don't have to tell me my schedule's been erratic, because I know full well. So first, I'm PIF to my dear awesomesauce followers, because I still have 73, even though I've been evil to you guys. You peeps are great. (Let's get it up to 75, eh?)
2)Kersten Hamilton, awesome author extraordinare's YA book, Tyger Tyger was released today! YAAAAY! Buy it from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Borders, or your local indie! And don't forget to add it on Goodreads! And I wrote a review on it, too, right here! I gave it 5* The 2nd book is In the Forest of the Night, coming out...not soon enough!
3)Some of you may know that one of the books I've been most desperate for is Angelfire. I've been DYING for it, and I've been going to every blog I can find that's having a contest somewhat related to it. (I did the same thing with Maggie's Linger and I actually won it!) So, Courtney, the author, is having these awesome contests on her blog for the next few months, and this week she's giving away an ARC of Angelfire! *squee* So here I am, promoting it, because I'm DESPERATE for it!

That's all for now, folks!
R

Current Music: Nothing...that's strange. Wait? Really? Oh, there it is...Worst Day Ever by Simple Plan
Current Mood: Meh

So guys, what do you think of Tyger Tyger? Did you write a review on it? Link it!
What books are YOU excited for, coming out in the next three months?
And (last question) what do you think of my blog button? Did you post it on your blog? Link it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!