Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yay! Blog Button!

Hey Blogger Buds!
First off, I know I promised my Mistwood review, but I've got more exciting news to share today, and tomorrow I'm planning to start a new meme (one that actually replaces CCT, and you may have noticed that I stopped it.)
Secondly, one thing you'll learn about me, which is a good thing for you as a reader, is that I'm not very patient. I was thinking about waiting until my 6 month blogoversary (6 WHOLE MONTHS!) but I can't wait.
So...
As you'll notice, I'm never satisfied with my layout, and I'm often tweaking with my sidebars. I stopped with the Shelfari because, even though I like them, I don't have time to keep up with both Goodreads and Shelfari, and nowthat I've gotten the hang of it, I prefer Goodreads. So there are now book montages of the books I will read and have read, as well as a new one, of books I'm excited for. (Note that only the books that already have covers are listed, so that's not it!)
So, if you'll look to your right...you'll see...
MY BUTTON!!!
YAY!!
I just finished putting the final touches on it, and it's ready for the public! There's a little box too with the HTML code,, so you can put it on your blog or site! Isn't it pretty?
*stares*
*continues to stare*
*drools a bit while staring*
*wipes away drool, still staring*
*blinks*
Okay, I'm done!
That's all for now folks!

Riv

Current Music: Holding On by Simple Plan
Current Mood: Meh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Riv! I haven't visited your blog in ages. I'm glad to see you are blogging again! Also, a good idea on not supporting too many different book-review sites. Also, I'm excited that you are finally reading my book (and I can even check your progress...) Hurray for that. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put your badge on Fangs Wands and Fairy Dust! Wish I could pass Iron Queen on. I have had great luck writing to the author, then the publicist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!