I know it's not sunday. Ask mee if I care. *waits for you to ask* What makes you ask?
So I was just on goodreads, you know, acting all casual, looking for a book in my to-read list, and as I skimmed I noticed a cover I didn't recognize, so I was all, "Huh, I wonder what book that is" So, all casual-like, I scrolled back to see the title and it's like...
DUDE, THAT'S THE COVER FOR PASSION, FALLEN #3!!!!!!!!
So, without further ado for those of you haven't seen it yet...
*swoon* Ain't it gorgeous? Don't the three books look awesome? Let's do an analysis thing:
- The cover model is gorgeous, first off. It appears Luce's hair has grown back out...
- What a gorgeous rose. Just so simple and pretty, goes well the dress.
- Speaking of the dress, I love the three outfits. And the third is no less gorgeous than the first two.
- Pose: Tragic, romantic, attractive. I'm feeling really repetitiousand extremely repetitive right now at this moment.
- The background. The first was a pretty simplicity, the second barrenly,but I think the third backdrop is my favorite. That ground, those clouds, this sky? *swoons again*
- Pretty lettering! In all the covers, there are some simple little things on the covers that are consistent. The hook on the A (or R), the other one on the top of the N, the who thing!
*breathes* I'm done. It's pretty, and the first time you can see the model's face. But...wow.
Passion comes out June 14, 2011 (not so long ago, this year!) Next book, Rapture, comes out in 2012.
'Tis all for this evening here in NY.
Current Mood: swooning
Current Music: Empire State of Mind-Gleed version