Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Still Alive (AKA a Post With a Title You've Never Heard of Before)

Hey Blogger Buds,
Because none of us have ever seen a blog post with a title "I'm still alive!" after the blogger was MIA, I just gave you one.
Speaking of MIA...
I'm so sorry, bloggy buds! I know I've abandoned you for a bit, but my life is insanely busy, and the blogging kinda gets pushed off a bit. (If it makes you feel any better, I've barely written anything either.) But if all goes well, I plan to write a review for Tuesday. I plan to put up the Review Clue, so please do it! I haven't had ANY guesses so far :(

The TAP Button Contest: As you can see, no winner was chosen. I'm extending the date, since I only got a few entries, and I really want to give these awesome buttons away. It's soooo easy to enter, and the buttons are so cool, so please enter? You now have until April 15th, so go enter!

Well, I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been on; I'm really trying.

Peace, Books, and Sleep,
Riv

PS: I'm nearing 100 followers! Help me make it there? Pretty please?

1 comment:

  1. Great contest and good luck on getting those 100 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!