Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Finally Here!!




Hey Blogger Buds,
I took off Tuesday, and I haven't finished any books recently, so sorry. :(
Today, I'm not here with a character depiction, I'm talking about something MUCH more important.
I think you know what it is.

If not:
I had to make it huge.

So. Who's going tonight? I wanted to go see it early in the morning or something, but I've got a huge test tomorrow that I'm busy studying for.
Let me know how it is!

Peace and mockingjays,
Riv

Team Seneca Crane's Beard - Hunger Games shirt ((Sm-XL / 2 Shirt styles))
Soure

PS: Clicky for a great $12 HG shirt.
PPS: I'm no longer Team Gale. I'm now Team Seneca Crane's Beard.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't wait to see that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your test went well. :D I'm still firmly in team Gayle, and I don't expect that will change when I see the movie tomorrow night. I just hope I'm not horribly disappointed in the film. The books (except for the last one) were just too, too brilliant for any movie to be able to come close.

    Have a great weekend,

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD. Yes, yes, Seneca Crane's beard!
    I hope you get to see it asap. Such bad timing for tests. I would've lost all sanity had I missed the first show :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!