Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April First Wrap-Up

Hey Blogger Buds,
I'm aware that I'm a few days late in posting this, but I wanted to share with you some of the awesome from Sunday. I did this last year, and I had a ton of fun, so I figured I'd share again!
Unfortunately, this year's April Fools wasn't nearly as awesomesauce as last year's, but I've got two book-y ones, and I HAD to share some of my favorites from Google.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The first edition of The Daily Tribute is scandalous. Apparently, Taylor Swift has a song not related to ex-boyfriends, and a sketchy leaked video kept one young actress from landing her dream roll.
Get all the deets at YA Highway.

Julie Kagawa just released the first teaser from The Lost Prince, the Iron Fey spin-off trilogy!!!
It was explosive. Check it out!


Google strives to always make your life easier. Always.
So because checking Twitter, Facebook, emails, and blogs, all while trying to write a few lines, is so time-consuming, it's a good thing Google has a solution.
Everyone's favorite Big Brother is really outdoing themselves lately.  They've teamed up with Nascar to bring you new ideas of epic proportions..
Because your phones are so tiny, and qwerty is so yesterday, try this alternative.
Hate getting 1,960,001 results for "cats riding roombas"? Try Google's really advanced search.

YES. Youtube on DVD. The COMPLETE collection.


Peace,
Riv

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! There's a teaser for the new Iron Fey trilogy? *runs to follow link* Thanks for letting me know, I just adore Julie Kagawa and her books:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!