I've seen a couple of those "My Life in Google searches" blog posts, and I decided to do my own. But, being strange, I had to go the hipster way and stand out.
You heard me. Hipster.
Hipster Flynn is hipster.
ANYWAY, these are some of my Youtube searches from the past week. There are plenty more, as I spend an obscene amount of time on Youtube, in part because I have better things to do.
- Viva la Vida lyrics Coldplay (part of a tragedy-themed playlist that also involves way too much Avril Lavigne)
- Your Guardian Angel (Love. This. Song. So hard.)
- Unsheathing a Longsword (the second search after "drawing" told me how to doodle one)
- Flynn Rider Smolder (I can't resist)
- Cato Hunger Games (multiple times)
- Sesame Street Letter G (I was looking for this)
- Singing Tree Frogs (it's Lauren Oliver's fault)
- Looking for Alaska Songs (I was hunting for Hank Green's)
- One Direction (I've finally given in to the hype. What Makes You Beautiful is...surprisingly good.)
Then it gets interesting, and a little strange:
- Hanging Scene
- V for Vendetta Hangard
- Legend of the Seeker Hanging Scene (I couldn't find the one I was looking for, though :( )
- Celtic Metal (Best. Niche Genre. EVER.)
- Cato Death Scene
- Throw a Pitchfork (Research! Research, I tell you!)
And then, of course, the inevitable happens after a few days:
There's also a lot of P!atD searches, Brendon Urie (cuz he's awesomesauce), some Taylor Swift, and more than enough Hunger Games.
Hope that was entertaining. :)
Vs and Smolders,