Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Life in Youtube Searches

Hey Blogger Buds,
I've seen a couple of those "My Life in Google searches" blog posts, and I decided to do my own. But, being strange, I had to go the hipster way and stand out.
You heard me. Hipster.
Hipster Flynn is hipster.
ANYWAY, these are some of my Youtube searches from the past week. There are plenty more, as I spend an obscene amount of time on Youtube, in part because I have better things to do.

  • Viva la Vida lyrics Coldplay (part of a tragedy-themed playlist that also involves way too much Avril Lavigne)
  • Your Guardian Angel (Love. This. Song. So hard.)
  • Unsheathing a Longsword (the second search after "drawing" told me how to doodle one)
  • Flynn Rider Smolder (I can't resist)
  • Cato Hunger Games (multiple times)
  • Sesame Street Letter G (I was looking for this)
  • Singing Tree Frogs (it's Lauren Oliver's fault)
  • Looking for Alaska Songs (I was hunting for Hank Green's)
  • One Direction (I've finally given in to the hype. What Makes You Beautiful is...surprisingly good.)
Then it gets interesting, and a little strange:
  • Hanging Scene
  • V for Vendetta Hangard
  • Legend of the Seeker Hanging Scene (I couldn't find the one I was looking for, though :( )
  • Celtic Metal (Best. Niche Genre. EVER.)
  • Cato Death Scene
  • Throw a Pitchfork (Research! Research, I tell you!)
And then, of course, the inevitable happens after a few days:
There's also a lot of P!atD searches, Brendon Urie (cuz he's awesomesauce), some Taylor Swift, and more than enough Hunger Games.

Hope that was entertaining. :)

Vs and Smolders,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!