Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who Done It?

Hey Blogger Buds,
Just wanted to let the writerly amongst you know that Figment, SoHo Teen, and New Leaf Literary have put together something epic: An alibi contest. You've been accused of murdering Herman Mildew, one of the nastiest people alive and the quintessential example of an editor.
You claim you didn't do it?
Prove it.

Write Right here. Right now.


Peace and love blood,
Riv


*note, only for peeps 13-18. And sorry, maturity level doesn't count, my adult writerly friends.

2 comments:

  1. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Sofa disposal St Helens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!