Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sorry I Just BLLuRTed It Out

Hey Blogger Buds,
I have a post from the Renaissance Faire for you guys, it's all typed up and everything. I just haven't put the pictures on my computer, and the post looks REALLY boring without the pictures.

So, you know Elana Johnson? Of course you do. This week is RAP week. And no, you do not rap. It's Random Acts of Publicity. Check it out.

I was debating what book I should publicize. Most of my favorites are insanely popular anyway. I decided on Gift of the Unmage. I read it a while ago, but it's a fantastic book. Just look at the title. "Gift of the Unmage" Doesn't it make you wonder? It's book one in the Worldweavers trilogy, followed by Spellspam and Cybermage.

Time to BLLuRT.
Blog. Link. Like. Review. Talk.

BLOG
You're reading it. Hi. Welcome.

LINK
Buy it from Amazon (*Note: buy something from Amazon through this link, and I make some money at no cost to you.)

LIKE
Alma Alexander's Facebook page.

REVIEW
Add Gift of the Unmage on Goodreads

TALK
In one line:
Gift of the Unmage is great for tweens and teens. It has absolutely genius world building, and fantastic characters.

I ADORE this trilogy, and highly recommend it!

Peace and unmages,
Riv Re

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, genius world building sounds right up my alley! Love that cover!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!