Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Character Cast Tuesday (5)

Character Cast Tuesday is a meme hosted by me, in which every Tuesday you post an actor that you'd choose to play various characters, if your book were to be made into a movie.
Today I'm casting Commander Marcus. Like the unipeg, I got him from Legend of the Seeker. Commander Marcus is the Megapeg commander (surprise!). He's horrendous looking. To be portrayed on screen, he'd need a lot of make-up. Because it would be difficult to explain him out of context, this is how he's explained in the book. This scene happens when the vicepeg, thoroughly angry, bursts into the commander's office and starts making threats and stuff like that. The commander is hooded, but the vicepeg yanks his hood off.
Becca winced when she saw the man’s face. He was absolutely hideous. His whole face was scarred; marred by hundreds of battle wounds. His noise had broken at least four times; one of his eyelids was swollen shut over an empty socket, his mouth twisted and missing a chunk of lips. And his ears-one of them was missing completely. His bald head was covered in dark, ugly scars, writhing over his skin.
Now I'll wait as that gives you nightmares tonight.
So, as I said, I got this guy from Legend of the Seeker. He played Demmin Nass, the evil commander, there. So I have full faith in him.
 


Peace,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!