Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Updates and Another Poll

Hey Blogger Buds,
Major #bloggerfail happened to me. I realized that I can't do Monday-Wednesday-Friday posts, because I seem to have completely forgotten about CCT. #doublebloggerfail #wowineverusehashtags #weird.
So I'm changing it to Sunday-Tueday-Friday, which is a bit clumpy on the weekends, but...oh well.
I'm going to have some extra time this week, as it's Labor Day, and I'll hopefully be able to post most of this week. I won't be able to on Thursday and Friday though, but I'll put up a preset post. Here's my schedule of the week.
Sunday-Poll
Monday-Iron Daughter Review
Tuesday-CCT
Wednesday-Another Review and I'm going to close my FMF Contest!
Thursday-Black Cat review (preset)
Saturday-Surprise!

Now, onto my aforementioned poll. I forgot one question on my other poll, so here it is!
If you can't see it, go here.



Peace,
RR

Current Music: Build God, Then We'll Talk by Panic! At The Disco
Current Mood: Sneezy...again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!