Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Forgive My Fins WINNERS!!!

Hey Blogger Buds,
Some stuff came up, so I couldn't post yesterday, but I'm here today. Instead of listening to me yammer, maybe you took a minute of silence to remember 9/11/01?
Wow, it's been almost a decade.
Now I feel awkward moving on from that to announcing winners so maybe I'll save it for another time.
I hear your moans, even though I'm writing this long before you read it. :)

...

Well, I guess I should announce the winners already.

...

This is my first winners announcement! I'm so excited!

...

You probably just want me to get a move on it.

...

Don't worry, I will.

...

Eventually.

...

Some more stalling.

...

Wanna hear a funny joke?

...

Where does a king keep his armies?

...

In his sleevies!!!

...

Yeah, I hear you getting ready to kill me.

...

I'll get ready to announce the winners.

...

So, I only had 12 people entering or so, but it amounted to 25 entries, plus, as I said, one person got an extra entry. I asked you to tell me what you think of when I say "mermaid". And my favorite answer, getting an extra entry was....

...

Well to be honest i think about sirens, as in mythology mermaids who where so beautiful and had such amazing voices that they could lure a man to his death with a single note. Ah beautiful irony....if only all us females had that power :)

...

Now, on to the winners...

...

Just kidding, I need to remind you of the prizes first!

First Prize: 4 Temporary Tattoos (that look really awesome and stay on, might I add) and 4 FmF Bookmarks. You can give some away, to help me spread the word! TWO WINNERS!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!)
Second Prize: 3 Tattoos and 3 Bookmarks. TWO WINNERS!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!)
Third Prize: 1 Tattoo and 1 Bookmark-you get to be selfish and keep it.
(Non-Existent Grand-prize: 1 Copy of Forgive my Fins by TLC)

...

And Now I will finally announce the winners.

...

Maybe not.

...

Drumroll....

...

More drumroll....

...

Some more drumroll...

...

And the winners are...




First Place:
Natalie Aguirre!
and
Lindsey of Fictional Writer!

Second Place:
Basilsprig of Camp Fae!
and

Third Place:
Book_Girl of More Than Just a Book!

Yay! Congratulations!
I'll be e-mailing you all shortly, unless you can get to me first!
*Brings out the cake* Let's party!

If you didn't win, I'm having another contest very soon!
But shh, it's a secret

Peace,
Riv

Current Music: None
Current Mood: Hungry

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so excited to win your first contest. Thanks for offering it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! :) Bahah I actually really enjoyed the stalling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! Super contest. And fun stalling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz to the winners! Glad you liked my answer :DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!