Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bon Voyage!

Since I'm useless at French I'll quit there.
I'm leaving very soon, so for now I'll just tell you a bit about something French (besides Fries [which are delicious {usually}].)
I had some cousins over from Canada, so we had a big shopping trip in the city, since they're tourists. We visited the wonderful Forever 21, and I picked up this wonderful green "Fly Free" jacket with the words, "Butterflies are free" and "les butterflies sont libres". Those two phrases are the color you see in the middle. Around the rim of that, it says, "Beau Domme Un Papillon"
Click here for the link-y to it at Forever 21

Well, I've got to go. Bon Voyage!

Current Music: I have Panic! At The Disco stuck in my head. I don't remember what it's called but something about a "therapeutic chain of events"
Current Mood: Tired from poor sleep last night

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun here in Canada! Were Canadians as friendly as people say?

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!