Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Top Three Reasons I Love Lulu

1) Books
2) More Books
3) Triskaidek

Just over an hour ago I got Triskaidek by Basil Sprig. Soon I'll review it, but for now, pictures!
Oh by the way, it's SIGNED!!!

Package
(Yes, I have covered up the addresses)

Camp Fae Stamp

There's a picture on the label :)

It's coming out...

And here it is!!

Hugging Triskaidek
(There's the bracelet again!)

Since the side is simple, here's a view of the back!



Enjoy and make sure you check out Triskaidek and Basil Sprig's blog!
Hunger Games review coming later today, probably.
RR

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile, Riv! It looks like my marketing is working for you anyway. :) I hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!