Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unplugging

Hey Blogger buds,
So, I'm going to say this plain and simple, without any fine print or sob stories.
I'm a teenager. I'm still in school. I've got a life. A job, a family, friends, a book, whatever. Life hasn't been any more stressful than usual, but I need to chill for a bit.
So I'm going unplugged. I'll still be replying to comments and checking the blogs I follow, but I need time to set up my August posting schedule, and do what I love best: read, write and sleep.
I'll be back Sunday or Monday, with my Infinite Days review (finally).
To leave off on a happier note, here's one of the cool liked loved beloved coveted worshipped xkcd comics! It just came out today.
Green Flash
subtext:
The exact cause of the phenomenon is unknown, but it's thought to be linked to atmospheric refraction and you getting a really cool car.

Peace and buh-bye,
RR

Current Music: A cheer from camp...
Current Mood: Stressed, Sleepy, and Barely Having Written Ten Words in Main WIP in the past week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!