Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Up Next...

A little update post, so you know what to expect...

Infinite Days review. It was sooooo good! I lurved it! I'm still in the "wow" stage, and I finished it two days ago! I'm waiting for the initial shock to fade before I write my perfect review.

Maximum Ride Audiobook! I have my first ever audiobook on my iPod. I'm halfway through Maximum Ride. (It's easier than reading the whole thing, which is somewhere near the bottom of my massive TBR pile.)

Me being interviewed! SA Larsen of Writer's Alley is posting up an interview with me on her blog. Linky when she posts it!

I'm entering the inkpop contest! I'll soon have a linky to my Forbidden Love entry (I hope!) I've been working on it for the past few days, and I'm writing hard to have it in on deadline! (My first ever non-school deadline!)

Peace,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!