Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nineteen Followers Plus One Brother (Forgive My Fins) Giveaway!

Hello my bloggy friends!
Well, I know you've been waiting with baited breath (and if you haven't, I'll pretend you have), so here it is! The Forgive my Fins (FmF) Giveaway !
Ready?
Set?
Swim!!
...
...
...
Okay, maybe not.
So here's the deal:


Note: Since it's after midnight here, I missed my Saturday posting day, and this is my Sunday post. Meaning that give you another hour (or whatever) to become an old follower.

Requirements:
You've got to be a follower to enter. (Sorry, this is my 19 Stalkers + One Brother) Giveaway.
U.S. mailing address. (As these are coming in a plain white envelop, you need to be here for regular postage. I'm still broke.)

Prizes: (The best part!)
First Prize: 4 Temporary Tattoos (that look really awesome and stay on, might I add) and 4 FmF Bookmarks. You can give some away, to help me spread the word! TWO WINNERS!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!)
Second Prize: 3 Tattoos and 3 Bookmarks. TWO WINNERS!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!)
Third Prize: 1 Tattoo and 1 Bookmark-you get to be selfish and keep it.
(Non-Existent Grand-prize: 1 Copy of Forgive my Fins by TLC)

To enter, FILL OUT THIS FORM Contest is Now Closed. Good Luck!.
(Sidenote: I'm 1 one of those people that likes a variety of backgrounds for these forms, so I don't get confused.)

Good luck everyone!

Contest ends when I have 30 entries!


So (for your boredom and my ego), tell me, are you excited?

Current Mood: giddy from Linger, tentative about massive finals, and mildly overtired (that means hyper)
Current Music: Great Escape by Boys Like Girls

Peace,
RR


EDIT: Here's a picture!

4 comments:

  1. Im excited, I just hope I didn't get here too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm your newest follower!!!! I love your blog!!!!! I would enter the contest.........but it wouldn't really be fair because...........I'm already a member of the Splash Team!!! :) lol


    My blog is: http://cafeofanswers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great post =)
    Just found and followed your blog, so i hope you have a great weekend. Would love a book, but around here bookmarks go a long way also.
    Great place you have here .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember if I entered! >.< oh man...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!