Welcome! I'm Riv Re, teenager and aspiring author. I post Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Tuesdays are for book reviews; Thursdays are for a weekly meme called "Character Dolls," which showcases character depictions I made online; and on Sundays I just wing it.
This blog is for my writing misadventures, my reviews, ramblings, and rants. My favorite genre is fantasy, so expect a lot of the unusual.

Warning: I've got an awful sense of humor. Don't blame me if you keel up and die from reading the jokes I crack.
Notice: I hold no responsibility for any deaths caused by previously mentioned jokes.

Enjoy and happy reading!

Current Book Showcase-Starling by Lesley Livingston Trailer!
(What's Book Showcase? Click HERE!)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Picture Post- Linger and Contest Prizes!

Hello my bloggy friends,
So today I got a package in the mail; Vintage Veronica. So, I decided to bring back the pictures! I took a bunch of pictures of VV, and then some of other books that I haven't posted pictures of (Linger and If I Stay). So, I'm going to be giving you some pictures today, and probably throughout the week! I got some help from my sister T this time, so there's new types of pictures.
Today I'll show you some tons of Linger pictures, in honor of the review...
But first, I have a gorgeous picture of what you can win in my contest! This is both sides of the bookmark, and the tattoos!



The computer screen, announcing my victory. It's a bit blurry.

The front of the book.



The back. It has a short clip from the prologue.

The front flap. I'm only posting this because I've seen it online before, so I know it's not a spoiler.


Hugging Linger (There's the blue bracelet!)

And reading Linger. (I assure you, I haven't fallen asleep with it falling on top of me.)

Le gasp! The first page!

Sadly, I didn't get a green ink copy, so it's in dull black. But you get to see the word "Grace"!!


Enjoy!

Peace,
RR

Current Music: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Current Mood: Mildly Bored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments! Feel free to link to your own blog, but no spamming!
I respond to comments via email, if you're attached to blogger. If you're not, I use blogger's "reply" feature!